Information about you and your entitlements held by the Trustee, or by the Fund’s administrator (Premier), who acts on the Trustee’s behalf, is kept secure and is only disclosed in limited circumstances. Information may be disclosed:
- to the Fund’s administrator to advise you and the Company in connection with entitlements under the Fund;
- to Cable and Wireless Communications and other participating employers as is necessary for the administration of the Fund and to advise you of your entitlements under the Fund;
- to insurance companies to arrange particular entitlements;
- to actuaries who advise the Trustee and the Company and any future potential sponsors;
- and, if the Trustee is so obliged, to government or other regulatory organisations.
The Trustee takes privacy very seriously and has set out how it collects, uses and shares personal data in a Privacy Notice. You can view the Privacy Notice here. You can contact the Trustee directly if you have any questions about the management or handling of your data.
Most of your pensions are covered by insurance policies with Prudential and Legal & General. You can view the notice for Prudential here and for Legal & General here.